31 December 2009
- Search Engine Optimization. Advice: Test.
- Paid Search. Advice: Invest.
- E-mail Marketing. Advice: Invest.
- Social Network Marketing. Advice: Test.
- Blogging. Advice: Let it rest.
- Web Presence. Advice: Invest.
- Mobile Marketing. Advice: Test.
- Podcasting and Online Radio. Advice: Let it rest.
- Online Video. Advice: Invest.
- Coupons, Discounts and Savings.
30 December 2009
- Social Media Monitoring will go niche, in a big way
- Marketers fall out of love with Search Engine Optimization
- Data analysts will become hot property for marketing departments
- Competition in the Social Media training and enablement space is going to get fierce and Red Hot
- Social Media gets a new name
- Marketing Budgets will increase for Social Media, including measurement
- Google is going to go Goggles and blow half the Social Media Monitoring vendors out of the water – by entering in to the &
24 December 2009
A. Social Media
23 December 2009
- This Real-Time Search Thing is Outta Here
- Twitter's "Link Graph" is the Real Deal
- Personalized Search is Here to Stay
- It's Going to Be a Two-Engine, 80/20 World
- Site Explorer & Linkdomain will Disappear
- SEO Spending Will Rise Dramatically
- 2010 is the Year of Conversion Rate Optimization
- More Queries will Send Less Traffic
21 December 2009
- Multivariate testing and site optimization will become an imperative for online businesses and marketing departments
- Integration of online with other enterprise data will take off
- Email marketing, web analytics, and traditional campaign management vendors race to become the owners of the "hub" for interactive marketing, along with optimization and analytics