- Manufacturers to Make Rapid Incremental Planning and Inventory Optimization the “New Normal”
- Brand Owners and Retailers to Synchronize Operations through Shelf-Centered Collaboration
- Shippers to Adopt New Partnership Models to Support the Green Evolution
- Automakers to Restructure the Supply Chain Amid Power Shift and Globalization
- Social Marketing technologies and strategies emerge as important aspects of corporate thinking
- Mobile CRM becomes a top priority for business and technology vendors
- Technology companies embrace “social” versions of multiple parts of the enterprise value chain including (and especially) CRM, SCM, and maybe even ERP
- Companies are moving toward creating ecosystems to fill out social CRM portfolios
- Open Source as a factor in CRM will no longer be a differentiator
- Customer service becomes the leadi
1. Content is king, contacts are queen.
2. Media will all be focusing more on monetization of (sometimes: hidden) digital assets.
3. Subscription models for premium features and services will blossom.
4. Filesharing will, in all kinds of disguises, remain a main driver of social media’s success.
5. The most successful communities and social media that don’t have a sustainable revenue model can be acquired relatively cheaply.
6. Big American communities will focus on monetizing non U.S. traffic.