3 January 2010
- Communications. Our thirst for chatter is insatiable.
31 December 2009
- Social games overflow out of Facebook.
- Brand advertising starts to move online, boosting premium display, video and social media
- Direct Response Advertising becomes ever more efficient
- Finding Money and Saving Money online
- Real time web usage outpaces business models
31 December 2009
- Real-Time Enterprise
- The Mobile Enterprise - the new desktop is really a smart phone, a netbook or other sub-notebook mobile devices
- Software-as-a-Service Integrations
- API's - reflecting the growing importance of using social technologies as communication and productivity applications
- Web Oriented Architecture (WOA)
- Community Management - people with communications and technical skills will be increasingly needed to keep communities cohesive
- VoIP -
29 December 2009
27 December 2009
- Real-time ramps up
- Location, location, location [is a new layer]
- Augmented reality
- Content 'curation'
- Cloud computing [transition will continue]
- Internet TV and movies [more activity]
- Convergence conundrum [Tom Tom, iPod, e-books in problems; cell phones may win all]
- Social gaming [virtual goods may be route to riches]
- Mobile payments [breakthrough year]
- Fame abundance, privacy scarcity
23 December 2009
- We will witness the emergence of packaged strategy-driven execution applications.
- The holy grail of the predictive, real-time enterprise will start to deliver on its promises.
- The industry will put reporting and slice-and-dice capabilities in their appropriate places and return to its decision-centric roots with a healthy dose of Web 2.0 style collaboration.
- Performance, risk, and compliance management will continue to become unified in a process-based framework and make the leap out of the CFO’s office.
- SaaS / C
22 December 2009
- Business as unusual
- Real-time reviews
- Mass Mingling
- Eco Easy
- Tracking & alerting
- Embedded generosity
- Profile myning
21 December 2009
- Micro-Payments For Quality Content
- Wider Monitors For More Horizontal-Scrolling Content
- Magazines In A More Interactive Format (Wiki, Digital Video, Etc.)
- More Collaborative And Real-Time Content
- More Semantic Content And Apps That Exploit Them
- Augmented Reality In Mobile Web Applications
- 7 Interesting Web Operating System Applications
- Better Adoption Of Web Standards
- Better Web Security Against Phishing, Scams and Spam
- Even More Social Apps