22 December 2009
- Despite the economic downturn and the increased use of virtual meetings technology, face-to-face meetings and tradeshows remain viable.
- Telepresence is finally gaining a foothold at hotels for virtual meetings.
- Low cost, two-way, mobile lead retrieval options for meetings and tradeshows attendees are emerging.
- Audience response technology gets cheaper and more diversified.
- More video to promote and improve the meeting experience.
- Strategic meetings management program (SMMP) options are increasing.