- Globally integrated future - better known as cheap, quick and global.
- World power.
- Technologically enabled future.
- China Ltd.
- Thick as a BRIC.
- The Young and the Restless: The Radical Global Entrepreneur.
- Come-out-of-nowhere theory.
- The Age of Online Factory Direct (OFD).
- Global Small Business Heroes.
- Borderless venture capital (BVC).
- Social commerce
- Vertical expertise
- Expansion of retail sector e-commerce best practice into more vertical markets
Result and four individual Result partners have acquired 100% of the shares in Spray.se (former Lycos), one of Europe´s pioneer brands on the web - with a portal business, a leading site in the fun and flirt segment with 800,000 members and Sweden’s largest independent mail service with close to 400,000 users. The same conglomerate also acquired another of the true Swedish household brands, Passagen.se, the largest blog portal and forum, with 830,000 unique weekly vistors. The sellers were media house Allers and directory guide publisher Eniro.
We at Result have always thought that once you have chiseled out an internet business model that works locally, it's almost a sin not to expand it into other markets. Given today's internet penetration and users' behavior that's more true than ever.
Robert Lang on internationalization, venture capital, energy, and German-Russian relations (in German)15 January 2009
Video interview with Robert Lang, CEO Result, on his activities for Result and Hasso Plattner Ventures.
Internationalisation experts Result (headquartered in Sweden) and Listérus & Partners (Germany) merge their businesses for continuous expansion in 2009.