23 December 2009
- The press release joins the NYT at MoMA and goes on national roadshow; media students overcome with excitement.
- PR people, as an industry, decide to work less and adopt 20-hour work weeks.
- Advertising rates hit rock-bottom; companies start giving away ads.
- People realize that BlackBerrys and iPhones are annoying because they make you too accessible. Everyone buys Razrs and jumps off the texting bandwagon (because who can use those T9 phones??).
- The last issue of the print version of The New York Times (released Feb.