To get some more historical perspective, click the Youtube logo, and watch the relatied videos
International investments into Brazil reached a level of over $ 45 billion in 2008, an all time record. Even last December, at the peak of the crisis, Brazil received more than U$ 8 billion, almost 10 times more than a year before. In Brazil ROIs in almost all sectors have been higher year after year than in traditional markets.
Robert Lang on internationalization, venture capital, energy, and German-Russian relations (in German)15 January 2009
Video interview with Robert Lang, CEO Result, on his activities for Result and Hasso Plattner Ventures.
Internationalisation experts Result (headquartered in Sweden) and Listérus & Partners (Germany) merge their businesses for continuous expansion in 2009.
1. Content is king, contacts are queen.
2. Media will all be focusing more on monetization of (sometimes: hidden) digital assets.
3. Subscription models for premium features and services will blossom.
4. Filesharing will, in all kinds of disguises, remain a main driver of social media’s success.
5. The most successful communities and social media that don’t have a sustainable revenue model can be acquired relatively cheaply.
6. Big American communities will focus on monetizing non U.S. traffic.